A Big Update Is Here! (Apr. 17, 2018)
Thank you for playing the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp game!
The maintenance that began on Apr. 17, 2018 at 4:00 a.m. is now complete, and it included a big update! Here's a quick look at the new features!
The Fortune Cookie Shop is now open in Market Place! These are strange cookies that give you furniture and clothing items when you eat them. The rarity level of the items you can get varies based on the number of ☆s the cookie has!
Cookies will be switched out every once in a while, so make sure you check back often! You might even get fortune cookies as gifts from your animal friends.
For each cookie you obtain with Leaf Tickets, you will earn one stamp! Once you’ve earned 10 stamps, you’ll have earned a full stamp card.
You can trade stamp cards in for a variety of items, depending on how many of them you have. You can even trade them for items you can normally get only from fortune cookies. Visit the Fortune Cookie Shop to trade in your stamp cards!
You can trade your stamp cards for items that appeared in past events too! First off, the Holiday 2017 (reissue) items are now available.
Make sure you check them out at the Fortune Cookie Shop!
- The Holiday 2017 (reissue) items will be available to trade from Apr. 17, 2018 at 4:00 a.m. (UTC) to May 17, 2018 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
- Items that can be acquired with stamp cards may be available again in the future with the addition of new events or fortune cookies.
Special Daily Presents
To commemorate the update, "Daily Presents" are getting powered up!
Fortune Cookies will be included in the presents, so be sure not to miss out!
From Apr. 17, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) to Apr. 26, 2018 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
- Daily Presents will be delivered to your Mailbox when you log in.
- When receiving Fortune Cookies from your Mailbox, they will go straight to your Items. To get things like furniture and clothing from them, you will need to eat your Fortune Cookies. To eat a Fortune Cookie, go to "Items" and then choose "Fortune Cookies" to select a cookie to eat.
Here are the presents you can get!
- After 1 Daily Log-In: Marshal's pastry cookie × 1
- After 2 Daily Log-Ins: Rosie's pop-star cookie × 1
- After 3 Daily Log-Ins: Filbert's rocket cookie × 1
- After 4 Daily Log-Ins: Leaf Ticket × 10
- After 5 Daily Log-Ins: Leaf Ticket × 10
- After 6 Daily Log-Ins: Leaf Ticket × 10
- After 7 Daily Log-Ins: Leaf Ticket × 10
- After 8 Daily Log-Ins: Leaf Ticket × 10
- After 9 Daily Log-Ins: Leaf Ticket × 10
- Fortune Cookies from the Twitter Voting Campaign are separate from the Daily Presents and will be delivered to your Mailbox on Apr. 20, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC)
- The Daily Log-In will be reset everyday at 6:00 a.m. (UTC)
- During the available period, you can receive a present everyday according to your total number of Log-Ins during the period.
- To receive every present during the period, you will need to Log-In once per day, for all 9 days of the period.
- You can only receive a Daily Present once per day.
- The contents of the Daily Presents are subject to change, without prior notice.
- For a detailed explanation on the Fortune Cookies received as gifts, please check "Fortune Cookies" from the Market Place.
By collecting certain furniture and inviting specific animals to visit your campsite, you can view special memories starring your animal pals! Check them out by selecting More and then tapping Memories.
- Once unlocked, memories can be viewed an unlimited number of times.
- Each memory has different unlock requirements. You can check each memory's requirements by selecting More and then Memories.
You can now find perfect fruit growing on fruit trees! The fruit lovers in your campsite will rejoice!
New animal requests have been added! What will happen when you offer your help to an animal in need? There's only one way to find out...
New Bugs and Fish
New bugs and fish will now appear around Sunburst Island, Saltwater Shores, and Lost Lure Creek!
- The maximum amount of furniture and clothing you can have has been raised from 1,000 to 1,500.
- New push notifications that announce the current in-game situation were added.
- The Leaf Ticket × 2,500 bundle was added.
- The issue causing the game to restart in Lost Lure Creek and other areas when playing on iOS devices was fixed.
- Other minor issues were addressed.
- The screen display was slightly adjusted.
Thank you for your patience during the maintenance period for this update. Please enjoy the following gift!
Availability: From Apr. 17, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) to May 17, 2018 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
Note: The gift must be collected from your mailbox during this time period.
We hope you continue to enjoy Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp!
Posted: April 17, 2018 at 4:00 AM