Bloomin' Booty with Kapp'n Event On Now! (Jul. 06, 2018)
There's a new garden event going on right now!
Kapp’n has arrived at your campsite in search of a rare type of ladybug: dappledots! Collect a bunch of these dappledots and give them to Kapp'n.
Complete requests from Kapp'n, and you'll earn some summery rewards!
To go along with the event, new campsite terrain, sunflower field (for both middle ground and foreground), has also been added!
The new terrain goes perfectly with the furniture you can get from Kapp'n!
- You can order new campsite terrain by tapping the icon while in Arrange mode.
- Leaf Tickets are required to order the sunflower field (both middle ground and foreground).
To help you get started, there is a Bloomin' Booty Pack available for purchase now.
For more information, tap Notices, and then tap Bloomin’ Booty Pack Now Available!!
From July 06, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) to July 16, 2018 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
- This event is divided into two halves.
- The second half of the event will start on July 11, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC)
- You can exchange White Sunflowers acquired from the first half of the event for Orange Sunflower Seeds.
- You can still collect rewards from the first half of the event during the second half.
- Limited-time furniture and clothing may become available again in the future.
- The ability to customize your campsite's terrain is unlocked when you reach level 13.
- New terrain options will appear in the game on a regular basis.
Posted: July 06, 2018 at 6:00 AM