Concerning current issues (May 10, 2018)
Thank you for playing Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp!
Currently, we are aware of several issues in the game and are working towards finding solutions.
Please refer to the following for more information.
Note: This will launch the browser.
We thank you for your support, and hope that you continue to enjoy Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp!
Thank you for playing the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp game!
We are currently aware of the following issues.
Updated on May 10, 2018 at 5:10 a.m. (UTC)
- Finger icons have been displaying on the map at Breezy Hollow and other locations during the Fruit Party with Katie event that started on May 04, 2018 at 7:00 a.m. (UTC) We are planning to fix this issue soon.
Note: Speaking to Katie at the campsite will clear these icons.
- When you have a perfect fruit growing on a tree and you close the game, the perfect fruit may be a normal fruit when you return to the game. This issue is planned to be fixed in the next update.
- This issue can be prevented if you change location before closing the game.
- This issue can also occur after a perfect fruit falls from a tree or after you add one to your inventory.
The following issue has been resolved.
- An error was causing the appearance rate of new animals to be lower than intended.
Posted: May 10, 2018 at 4:00 AM