Fishing Tourney 11
For a detailed guide for this event, see Fishing Tourney 11: How to Play .
Fishing Tourney #11 is an event featuring Chip which utilizes the Saltwater Shores location. The event introduces rare types of fish, as well as crystal-themed rewards.
The tourney began on February 18th and the player could collect fish to complete the challenges and goals until February 25th 5:59am (UTC). The trophy earned for the tourney was available in the player's mailbox from February 25th to February 26th 5:59am (UTC).
Fish could be obtained various ways:
- By fishing with the regular fishing rod near sparkling water, for a total of 7 spawns per 3-hour rotation. There is a 13% chance for a single spawn to result in capturing two fish at the same time.
- By renting the Golden Rod and using it to fish near sparkling water, for a total of 7 spawns per 3-hour rotation. Each spawn will result in capturing two fish at the same time.
- By using the Tourney Throw Net (Sea) to capture x1 Coelacanth plus 5 random tourney fish.
- By buying a Lg. Tourney Throw Net (Sea) and using it to capture x5 Coelacanth, x1 Chambered Nautilus, x1 Horseshoe Crab, plus 3 random tourney fish.
- By fulfilling requests for villagers at the campsite and receiving fish as a reward.
Fish could be turned in to Chip at any point during the tourney, although once the player had at least 20 fish in their inventory Chip would automatically collect them all.
The player only received one trophy at the end of the event, for the highest level earned.
Any tourney nets left over at the end of the event will stay in the player's inventory and may be used in future fishing tourneys at either location.
Event-Specific Items[edit | edit source]
Fish[edit | edit source]
The event-specific Fish for the Fishing Tourney 11 are:
Tools[edit | edit source]
Chip Challenges[edit | edit source]
These were timed goals which lasted the entire duration of the event period. The Event Challenges (Chip Challenges) are as follows:
Total-Size Rewards[edit | edit source]
All of the fish caught by the player and given to Chip will have their sizes added to a total combined size. When this combined size reaches a goal, the player receives a reward. Excluding trophy rewards, one of the items within that reward pool will be randomly selected. Rewards will not be duplicated until all of the items have been given.
|Combined Fish Sizes||Reward(s)|
and every 600cm beyond