Fishing Tourney 25 (Bunny Day): How to Play
Catch some tourney fish!
During this event, you can catch special tourney fish at Lost Lure Creek. You can use these fish to complete tasks in the Fishing Tourney!
· yellow eggler fish
· aqua eggler fish
· pink eggler fish
You'll recognize a tourney fish by its sparkling shadow in the water. When you see one, try to catch it!
Notes on Tourney Fish
· Tourney fish can only be caught during Fishing Tourneys.
· During the Fishing Tourney, tourney fish will respawn every three hours. Once they've respawned, you will have the chance to catch them up to six to nine times.
· When you've caught all of the tourney fish, no more will appear until the next respawn time.
Give your fish to Zipper!
After you catch some tourney fish, bring them to Zipper and he'll measure them for you.
If you reach a total-size goal, Zipper will give you a reward!
Check out all these cool rewards! How many do you think you'll get?
During the event, you will receive rewards for completing Bunny Day Challenges. After you complete a challenge, press the Claim button next to your reward in the Bunny Day Challenges list!
■ Bunny Day Challenge Rewards
■ Catch two fish at once with the golden rod!
Sometimes it's possible to catch two tourney fish at once with a normal fishing rod, but if you use Leaf Tickets to rent the golden rod from Zipper, you'll catch two tourney fish each time, so long as tourney fish are available to be caught!
■ Land the big one with a tourney throw net!
You can catch many tourney fish at once by using a tourney throw net!
· tourney throw net
· lg. tourney throw net
Details on the Golden Rod and Tourney Throw Net
■ Golden Rod Notes
· You can rent the golden rod by speaking to Zipper.
· The rental period for the golden rod is from Zipper from 4/12/20 at 6:00 a.m. to 4/19/20 at 5:59 a.m.
· A rented golden rod will be effective from 4/12/20 at 6:00 a.m. to 4/19/20 at 5:59 a.m.
· The golden rod will not affect tourney fish respawn timing.
· If the golden rod is rented after the tourney fish have all been caught, you will be unable to catch more tourney fish until they respawn.
· When the Fishing Tourney ends, the golden rod will be returned and you will automatically switch back to a normal fishing rod. If you wish to use another golden rod for the next Fishing Tourney, you will have to rent it again.
■ tourney throw net Notes
· You'll need to use Leaf Tickets to use a lg. tourney throw net.
· All tourney throw nets and lg. tourney throw nets may only be used during the Fishing Tourney.
· The fish you can catch with tourney throw nets and lg. tourney throw nets will change depending on the Fishing Tourney.
· The tourney throw nets and lg. tourney throw nets you have in your inventory will stay in your inventory at the end of the Fishing Tourney and will be made available again once the next Fishing Tourney has begun.
Rank Up Your Trophy!
When you reach certain total-size goals, the rank of your trophy will increase. So fish away and aim for the gold fish trophy!
Earn a Special Reward!
Great news for campers who love fishing! After you get the gold fish trophy, there will be another special reward lined up. When you reach a certain total-size goal, you'll receive a special reward!
This time the reward is the floral Bunny Day basket!
Aim for the goal and catch those tourney fish!
Win a Trophy
After the Fishing Tourney ends, all players who turned in at least one fish will receive a trophy corresponding to the total size of their tourney fish, so don't forget to log in after the Fishing Tourney is over!
■ Trophy Pickup
From 4/19/20 at 6:00 a.m. to 4/20/20 at 5:59 a.m.
The total size of the tourney fish you caught will be recorded on the trophy you get for that tourney. You can check out your record by going to Items, tapping on the trophy, and tapping Details.
Additional Fishing Tourney Notes
The Bunny Day Fishing Tourney will be held from 4/12/20 at 6:00 a.m. to 4/19/20 at 5:59 a.m.
From 4/19/20 at 5:59 a.m. until refresh time, if you try to use a river throw net, tourney throw net, med. throw net, lg. throw net, or lg. tourney throw net, a message saying "Sorry, the Fishing Tourney is now over" will be displayed.
If the above message is displayed, no items or Leaf Tickets will be expended.
Any trophies from the Bunny Day Fishing Tourney will be sent to your mailbox and can be collected starting on 4/19/20 at 6:00 a.m. until 4/20/20 at 5:59 a.m.
■ Available Tourney Fish
The following tourney fish can be caught at Lost Lure Creek for a limited time. Catch these fish to reach total-size goals and receive rewards.
· yellow eggler fish · aqua eggler fish · pink eggler fish
Note: Tourney fish will disappear if they have not been given to Zipper by the time the Fishing Tourney ends.
■ Total-Size Rewards
The following rewards can be claimed by delivering tourney fish to Zipper and reaching total-size goals. The rewards you receive will vary depending on the total-size goal you've reached.
· You can check the requirements for each reward by going to Goals, then Total Size, and then Reward List in the Fishing Tourney menu.
Notes: · The sakura glass spheres are event items required to complete seasonal goals during the seasonal event.
· If you log in while the trophy is available for pickup, the tourney fish in your inventory will be automatically measured and reflected in your total-size record. If there are still rewards that you could have received by turning these fish in, they will be sent to your mailbox. If you log in after the trophy-pickup period, you will be unable to collect your rewards.
■ Bunny Day Challenge Rewards
· Rewards can be claimed by completing Bunny Day Challenges. What you receive will depend on the challenge.
· Information about the challenges and rewards can be found in the Fishing Tourney menu under Goals and then Bunny Day Challenges.
· Rewards for completing Bunny Day Challenges are delivered directly to you. If your inventory is full and you cannot receive your reward, it will be sent to your Mailbox.
· When the event period is over, Bunny Day Challenges will end, and you will be unable to claim rewards.
· If you log in while the trophy is available for pickup, any Challenge rewards you qualify for but have not yet claimed will be sent to your mailbox. If you log in after the trophy-pickup period, you will be unable to collect your rewards.
■ Fishing Tourney Trophies
After the event ends, all players who turned in at least one fish will receive a trophy corresponding to the total size of their tourney fish.
· 5.0 - 1499.9cm: wood fish trophy
· 1500.0 - 2699.9cm: bronze fish trophy
· 2700.0 - 6399.9cm: silver fish trophy
· Over 6400.0cm: gold fish trophy
Trophies will remain in your Mailbox past the cut-off date, but the trophy rank-up message will not be displayed. If you wait until after the cut-off date, it's also possible that your Fishing Tourney records will not be properly saved on your trophy, so it's highly recommended that you log in during the pickup period to claim your trophy.
Posted: April 12, 2020 at 12:00 AM