Fishing Tourney On Now! (Apr. 24, 2019)
Chip has come to Lost Lure Creek!
Catch a bunch of tourney fish and give them to Chip. Depending on the amount and total size of the fish you give him, you can get an in-game trophy and other prizes like the event material Sakurapop! This material is used to clear seasonal event goals.
Use the prizes you get from this fishing tourney to create your own Schoolroom!
Note: This picture includes the schoolroom wall and the schoolroom floor from the Wall & Floor Collection.
Use these items to bring your very own schoolroom to life!
From Apr. 24, 2019 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) to Apr. 29, 2019 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
Note: You can receive your trophy when the Fishing Tourney ends.
■ Trophy Pickup
From Apr. 29, 2019 at 6:00 a.m. to Apr. 30, 2019 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
- If you collect your trophy during the pickup period, a pickup message will be displayed.
- You can collect your trophy from your mailbox after the pickup period ends.
Earn a Special Prize!
Great news for campers who love fishing! After you get the gold fish trophy, there will be more prizes lined up. This time it's the Schoolroom Podium!
Go for the gold, and beyond!
Catch two fish at once with the golden rod!
If you rent the golden rod from Chip, you'll catch two tourney fish each time, so long as tourney fish are available to be caught. Talk to Chip if you want to land more tourney fish!
- You can rent the golden rod after you catch your first tourney fish. After giving the fish to Chip, speak to him again and he will ask if you'd like to rent it.
- Leaf Tickets are required to rent the golden rod.
You can catch many tourney fish at once by using tourney throw nets!
- All tourney throw nets and lg. tourney throw nets may only be used during a fishing tourney.
- The fish you can catch with tourney throw nets and lg. tourney throw nets will change depending on the fishing tourney.
- The tourney throw nets and lg. tourney throw nets you have in your inventory will stay in your inventory at the end of the fishing tourney, and will be made available again once the next fishing tourney has begun.
For more information about helpful tools, check the How to Play page.
To celebrate the beginning of Fishing Tourney: Schoolroom, you can now purchase a Fishing Tourney Support Pack!
This pack includes one tourney throw net and one lg. tourney throw net! Check here for details!
- Tourney fish can only be caught during Fishing Tourneys.
- Trophy colors vary depending on the total size of fish delivered.
- Furniture from this event may become available again in the future.
- The sakurapops are items required to complete seasonal goals during the A Blooming Announcement! seasonal event.
- The Wall & Floor Collection that includes the schoolroom wall and the schoolroom floor will be available from Apr. 10, 2019 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) to Jun. 9, 2019 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
Posted: April 24, 2019 at 6:00 AM