Fishing Tourney On Now! (Feb. 18, 2019)
Chip has come to Saltwater Shores!
Catch a bunch of tourney fish and give them to Chip. Depending on the amount and total size of the fish you give him, you can get an in-game trophy and other prizes like the event material Superstar Sweet! This material is used to clear seasonal event goals.
From Feb. 18, 2019 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) to Feb. 25, 2019 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
Note: You can receive your trophy when the Fishing Tourney ends.
■ Trophy Pickup
From Feb. 25, 2019 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) to Feb. 26, 2019 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
- If you collect your trophy during the pickup period, a pickup message will be displayed.
- You can collect your trophy from your mailbox after the pickup period ends.
Earn a Special Prize!
Go for the gold, and beyond!
Catch two fish at once with the golden rod!
If you rent the golden rod from Chip, you'll catch two tourney fish each time, so long as tourney fish are available to be caught. Talk to Chip if you want to land more tourney fish!
- You can rent the golden rod after you catch your first tourney fish. After giving the fish to Chip, speak to him again and he will ask if you'd like to rent it.
- Leaf Tickets are required to rent the golden rod.
- For more information about the golden rod, check the How to Play page.
You can catch many tourney fish at once by using tourney throw nets!
- All tourney throw nets and lg. tourney throw nets may only be used during a fishing tourney.
- The fish you can catch with tourney throw nets and lg. tourney throw nets will change depending on the fishing tourney.
- All tourney throw nets and lg. tourney throw nets you have in your inventory will stay in your inventory at the end of the fishing tourney, and will be made available again once the next fishing tourney has begun.
How to Play
To celebrate the beginning of the Fishing Tourney #11, you can now purchase a Fishing Tourney Support Pack!
This pack includes one tourney throw net and one lg. tourney throw net! Check here for details!
- Tourney Fish can only be caught during Fishing Tourneys.
- Trophy colors vary depending on the total size of fish delivered.
- Furniture from this event may become available again in the future.
- The superstar sweets are items required to complete Candy Cluster Muster goals during the Candy Cluster Muster seasonal event.
Posted: February 18, 2019 at 6:00 AM