Fishing Tourney On Now! (Mar. 14, 2019)
Chip has come to Saltwater Shores!
Catch a bunch of tourney fish and give them to Chip. Depending on the amount and total size of the fish you give him, you can get an in-game trophy and other prizes like the event material Kaleidoclover! This material is used to clear seasonal event goals.
Items from the previous Super Mario™ crossover are also available, so now's your chance to get them if you missed them!
■ Fishing Times for Tourney Fish For Fishing Tourney 12: Super Mario, we've adjusted the times you can fish for tourney fish.
· Before adjustment: seven times every three hours · After adjustment: six to nine times every three hours
■ Regarding the Catalog The tourney fish in Fishing Tourney 12: Super Mario will appear in a different part of the catalog than usual.
The following items will be in the Super Mario part of the Special section of your catalog.
- Mario Bros. 'Stache
- ? Block
- Floating Block
- Green Shell
- Sideways Pipe
- Fire Flower
- Super Mushroom
- 1-Up Mushroom
The following items will be in the Super Mario 2 part of the Special section of your catalog.
- 8-Bit Fortress
- 8-Bit Goal Pole
- Cheep Chomp Balloon
- Blooper Balloon
- Cheep Cheep Balloon
- Eep Cheep Balloon
- Red Shell
- Yoshi's Egg
From Mar. 14, 2019 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) to Mar. 21, 2019 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
Note: You can receive your trophy when the Fishing Tourney ends.
■ Trophy Pickup
From Mar. 21, 2019 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) to Mar. 22, 2019 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
- If you collect your trophy during the pickup period, a pickup message will be displayed.
- You can collect your trophy from your mailbox after the pickup period ends.
Earn a Special Prize!
Go for the gold, and beyond!
Catch two fish at once with the golden rod!
If you rent the golden rod from Chip, you'll catch two tourney fish each time, so long as tourney fish are available to be caught. Talk to Chip if you want to land more tourney fish!
- You can rent the golden rod after you catch your first tourney fish. After giving the fish to Chip, speak to him again and he will ask if you'd like to rent it.
- Leaf Tickets are required to rent the golden rod.
You can catch many tourney fish at once by using tourney throw nets!
- All tourney throw nets and lg. tourney throw nets may only be used during a fishing tourney.
- The fish you can catch with tourney throw nets and lg. tourney throw nets will change depending on the fishing tourney.
- All tourney throw nets and lg. tourney throw nets you have in your inventory will stay in your inventory at the end of the fishing tourney, and will be made available again once the next fishing tourney has begun.
How to Play
To celebrate the beginning of the Fishing Tourney 12, you can now purchase a Fishing Tourney Support Pack!
This pack includes one tourney throw net and one lg. tourney throw net! Check here for details!
- Tourney Fish can only be caught during Fishing Tourneys.
- Trophy colors vary depending on the total size of fish delivered.
- Furniture from this event may become available again in the future.
- The kaleidoclovers are items required to complete seasonal goals during the Shamrock Shimmy seasonal event.
Posted: March 14, 2019 at 6:00 AM