Fishing Tourney On Now! (Nov. 21, 2018)
Chip has come to Saltwater Shores!
Catch a bunch of tourney fish and give them to Chip. Depending on the amount and total size of the fish you give him, you can get a trophy and other prizes like the event material First-Anniversary Candle! This material is used to clear Anniversary Goals during the seasonal event Anniversary Celebration.
This time the tourney fish are sparkly gold! You can hear Chip's stomach grumbling from here, he's so worked up!
Furthermore, the enormous Gold Tuna is here!
If you catch the extremely rare Gold Tuna, your total size score will increase a bunch!
From Nov. 21, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) to Nov. 27, 2018 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
Note: You can receive your trophy when the Fishing Tourney ends.
■ Trophy Pickup From Nov. 27, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. to Nov. 28, 2018 at 5:59 a.m.
- If you collect your trophy during the pickup period, a pickup message will be displayed.
- You can collect your trophy from your mailbox after the pickup period ends.
Catch two fish at once with the Golden Rod!
If you rent the golden rod from Chip, you'll catch two tourney fish each time, so long as tourney fish are available to be caught. Talk to Chip if you want to land more tourney fish!
- You can rent the golden rod after you catch your first tourney fish. After giving the fish to Chip, speak to him again and he will ask if you'd like to rent it.
- Leaf Tickets are required to rent the golden rod.
- For more information about the golden rod, check the How to Play page.
- Tourney Fish can only be caught during Fishing Tourneys.
- Trophy colors vary depending on the total size of fish delivered.
- Furniture from this event may become available again in the future.
- The first-anniversary candles are items required to complete Anniversary Goals during the Anniversary Celebration seasonal event.
Posted: November 21, 2018 at 6:00 AM