Fishing Tourney On Now! (Oct. 23, 2018)
The Fishing Tourney has been...taken over?!
Jack is holding a spooky Fishing Tourney at Lost Lure Creek!
Catch a bunch of candy fish, and give them to Jack to have their size measured. You can get a trophy and other prizes depending on the amount and total size of the fish you give him!
From Oct. 23, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) to Oct. 29, 2018 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
Note: You can receive your trophy when the Fishing Tourney ends.
■ Trophy Pickup
From Oct. 29, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) to Oct. 30, 2018 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
- If you collect your trophy during the pickup period, a pickup message will be displayed.
- You can collect your trophy from your mailbox after the trophy-pickup period.
Catch two fish at once with the Golden Rod!
If you rent the golden rod from Jack, you'll catch two tourney fish each time, so long as tourney fish are available to be caught. Talk to Jack if you want to land more tourney fish!
- You can rent the golden rod after you catch your first tourney fish. After giving the fish to Jack, speak to him again and he will ask if you'd like to rent it.
- Leaf Tickets are required to rent the golden rod.
- For more information about the golden rod, check the How to Play page.
Earn a Special Prize!
Great news for campers who love fishing! After you get the gold fish trophy, there will be another special prize lined up. This time it is a Spooky Tourney Banner!
Aim for the prize and fish, fish, fish!
- Tourney fish can only be caught during Fishing Tourneys.
- Trophy colors vary depending on the total size of fish delivered.
- Furniture and clothing from this event may become available again in the future.
Posted: October 23, 2018 at 6:00 AM