Fortune Cookies Now Available! (Apr. 17, 2018)
The Fortune Cookie Shop is now open in Market Place!
Fortune cookies give you furniture and clothing items when you eat them. The rarity level of the items you can get is determined by the number of ☆s the cookie has!
The shop carries various different types of cookies. Here's a preview of what's available!
Introducing Marshal's pastry cookie, which includes many cool pastry-shop items that are perfect for spring!
Here's a preview of the memory!
Looks like it's the perfect time to open your own pastry shop!
■ Furniture in Marshal's pastry cookie:
- Pastry-Shop Kitchen
- Pastry-Shop Counter
- Pastry-Shop Cake Tower
- Pastry-Shop Table
- Pastry-Shop Screen
- Pastry-Shop Cake Case
- Pastry-Shop Chair
■ Clothing in Marshal's pastry cookie:
Introducing Rosie's pop-star cookie! Now the campsite's pop stars can take to the stage!
Looks like an amazing performance is about to begin!
You can make your own concert venue with these sparkling pop-star items!
■ Furniture in Rosie's pop-star cookie:
- Yellow Pop-Star Stage
- Blue Pop-Star Stage
- Pink Pop-Star Stage
- Pop-Star Neon Panel
- Pop-Star Chair
- Pop-Star Balloons
■ Clothing in Rosie's pop-star cookie:
Introducing Filbert's rocket cookie—featuring spacefaring items overflowing with the spirit of adventure.
Looks like they're chatting in front of a rocket launchpad...
You can change into a space outfit to feel like an astronaut!
■ Furniture in Filbert's rocket cookie:
- Rocket Launchpad
- Control-Room Desk
- Control-Room Monitor
- Smoke Blaster
- Rocket-Launch Lights
- Rocket-Launch Button
■ Clothing in Filbert's rocket cookie:
After the maintenance scheduled for Apr. 17, 2018 at 4:00 a.m. (UTC) ends until June 15, 2018 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
Note: This is the availability period for the three types of fortune cookie listed above.
And what's more...Tommy's fortune cookie, Timmy's fortune cookie, and the clothing fortune cookie are also available now! Check them out in the Fortune Cookie Shop for more details.
- Fortune cookies available in the shop are random, and the selection rotates daily.
- Fortune cookies on rotation can be acquired with Bells.
- There is a limit to how many fortune cookies can be acquired with Bells each day.
- Items contained in each fortune cookie vary. Each item is awarded randomly based on a fixed percentage that can be checked beforehand.
- When opening fortune cookies, it is possible to get an item you already received from a previous fortune cookie.
- The item contained in each fortune cookie is randomly determined before you open it. Therefore, closing the app while opening the cookie won't affect which item you receive.
- When you get a fortune cookie from an animal, the item it contains is determined immediately and will not change, no matter how long the fortune cookie remains in your inventory.
- If your inventory is full, the item from your cookie will be sent to your mailbox and will be saved for a maximum of 30 days from when the cookie was opened. You will need to collect the item from your mailbox within that time, or the item will be lost.
- Some fortune cookies can be obtained with Leaf Tickets any number of times.
- Some fortune cookies are available for a limited time.
- Items obtainable via fortune cookies may become available again in the future.
- Stamps are only awarded when fortune cookies are obtained with Leaf Tickets.
- The number of full stamp cards required to trade for each item varies.
- The trading period varies for each item that can be acquired with stamp cards.
Posted: April 17, 2018 at 4:00 AM