The game has goals that player can complete for rewards. There are two types of goals:
- Stretch Goals - These are goals with no set deadline and can be completed at the player's leisure.
- Timed Goals - These are goals that have a time limit and deadline associated with them.
Stretch Goals[edit | edit source]
- See Stretch Goals for a list of all Stretch Goals.
Stretch Goals are goals with no deadline or end date unlike Timed Goals. These goals can be completed at the player's leisure.
Timed Goals[edit | edit source]
- See Timed Goals for a list of all Timed Goals.
Timed Goals are goals which must be completed before the goal end date. There are several types of Timed Goals such as:
- Daily Timed Goals - Timed goals that reset daily.1
- Host the Most - Timed goals that typically accompany the release of new villagers to reward inviting the villagers to the player's campsite.
- Event Challenges - Timed goals related to seasonal events (eg. Holiday 2017).