Gracie's Haute Hello On Now! (May 31, 2019)
There's a new garden event going on right now!
Note: The image above shows craft items from the Wedding Collection series, available starting 6/1/19 at 6:00 a.m. Please see the Notes section of this notice for craft availability.
Gracie has arrived at the campsite, and she's looking for butterflies to make her new furniture gorgeous. Collect fluttervows gathering on the glasslilies in your garden and bring them to Gracie.
Complete requests to earn rewards like the event material, Pearlplume, which is used to clear Feather Fantasia Goals during the seasonal event, and some lily-adorned wedding venue items!
This time, hard tasks will also include catching rare creatures from the first half of the event.
Note: You can attempt hard tasks once you've completed all the tasks from the first half and second half of the event.
Don't forget to drop by Happy Homeroom if you want to try out the event classes for this event!
Note: The availability periods for both the event and the event classes associated with it are the same.
To help you get started, there are Garden Growth Packs available for purchase now.
For more information, check out the link below:
From May 31, 2019 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) to Jun. 10, 2019 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
- This event is divided into two halves.
- The second half of the event will start on Jun. 04, 2019 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC)
- You can exchange Blue Glasslilies acquired from the first half of the event for P.-Glasslily Seeds in the second half of the event.
- You can share rare creatures in batches during this event.
- You can attempt hard tasks once you've completed all the tasks from the first half and second half of the event.
- Hard tasks have a higher difficulty than the other tasks.
- When you complete hard tasks, you will earn recolored versions of the furniture and clothing rewards from the first half and second half of the event.
Note: Hard tasks are available from when all other tasks are complete until the end of the event period, but clearing all of them will not unlock another ending cutscene. Additionally, rewards from the hard tasks will not be displayed in the Catalog.
- You can still collect rewards from the first half of the event during the second half.
- Limited-time furniture and clothing may become available again in the future.
- The Pearlplumes are items required to complete Feather Fantasia seasonal event goals.
- The Wedding Collection items will be available from June 1, 2019 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) to Jul. 31, 2019 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
Posted: May 31, 2019 at 6:00 AM