IMPORTANT To Our Android Users (Nov. 16, 2018)
Thank you for playing the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp game!
This notice is for players who are using a version older than Android 4.4, or have 1.0GB of RAM or less on their smart device.
After the game is updated on Nov. 28, 2018 at 4:00 a.m. (UTC), smart devices with a version older than Android 4.4, or have 1.0GB of RAM or less, will be unable to download and update Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp. In addition, after the update, previous versions of the application will become unusable. However, you will be able to keep using your current save data if you link the game to your Nintendo Account before the update. Please see below for more details.
Nov. 28, 2018 at 4:00 a.m. (UTC)
Note: The time and date of the update may change.
Compatibility Requirements After Update
- Android 4.4 or higher
- 1.5 GB of RAM or more
■ Why Android Device Compatibility Has Changed
In order to provide players with a better experience, we are improving existing features and adding new ones, which increases the OS version and amount of RAM required.
■How to Check Your Android OS Version
To check which OS version your device is currently using, open Settings, then tap About Device or About Phone, and then tap Android Version.
- Depending on your device, the display or location of data may differ.
- To check your device memory, RAM, or for more details about your device, please check your device maker's official website.
■If You Are Planning to Change Your Device If you link the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp game to your Nintendo Account ahead of time, you can continue playing with the same save data even if you change your smart device. Please note that your current Leaf Tickets can only be transferred to another compatible Android device.
■How to Link Your Nintendo Account A Nintendo Account is required for Nintendo services such as My Nintendo. Registration is free.
If you have a Nintendo Account, you can link it by tapping Settings from the application's title screen or the More menu, and then tapping Link Nintendo Account. After linking Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp with your Nintendo Account on your old device, open Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp on your new device and select Link Nintendo Account.
- If you've already linked a Nintendo Account, then the "Link Nintendo Account" option will not display on the title screen.
- If you've already linked a Nintendo Account, Nintendo Account Management will be displayed in Settings via the More menu.
- If you choose "Unlink Account / Delete Save Data" from the Nintendo Account Management screen, your save data will be deleted and will not be recoverable.
- Leaf Tickets acquired or purchased on non-Android operating systems are not compatible with each other and cannot be used.
Smart device compatibility may change again in the future. Thank you for your understanding, and we hope you continue to enjoy Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp!
Posted: November 16, 2018 at 6:00 AM