Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Jack's Halloween Hunt On Now! (Sep. 28, 2018)
There's a new garden event going on right now!
Jack has arrived in search of rare bats. Help him collect some so he can throw a Halloween party!
Complete Jack’s requests and earn rewards like Trick-Or-Treat Dress that'll give your campsite a Halloween vibe.
About Flower Trade Items
- Some of the limited-time items for this event can only be obtained by trading seasonal flowers—so don't forget to talk to Lloid after harvesting flowers!
- You can now trade for the Peach Lollipoppy Seeds from the first half of the event.
- We've also made adjustments to what other items can be traded for, so check with Lloid for more details.
To help you get started, there are Halloween Packs available for purchase now.
For more information, tap Notices, and then tap Halloween Packs Available Now!!
Spooky terrain options are also available! They'll go spectacularly with the items from Jack's Halloween Hunt!
Click Spooky Terrain Is Here! for more information!
From Sep 28, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) to Oct 09, 2018 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
- This event is divided into two halves.
- The second half of the event will start on Oct 02, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC)
- You can exchange Peach Lollipoppies acquired from the first half of the event for Plum Lollipoppy Seeds in the second half of the event.
- You can attempt hard tasks once you've completed all the tasks from the first half and second half of the event.
- Hard tasks have a higher difficulty than the other tasks.
- When you complete hard tasks, you will earn recolored versions of the furniture and clothing rewards from the first half and second half of the event.
Notes: Hard tasks are available from when all other tasks are complete until the end of the event period—but clearing all of them will not unlock another ending cutscene. Additionally, rewards from the hard tasks will not be displayed in the Catalog.
- You can still collect rewards from the first half of the event during the second half.
- Limited-time furniture and clothing may become available again in the future.
Posted: September 28, 2018 at 6:00 AM