Jack's Halloween Hunt Second Half On Now! (Oct. 02, 2018)
The second half of Jack's Halloween Hunt event is on now!
You can find new flowers and new tasks, and you can keep on helping Jack collect special creatures to unlock even more rewards!
About Flower Trade Items
- Some of the limited-time items for this event can only be obtained by trading seasonal flowers, so don't forget to talk to Lloid after harvesting your flowers!
- You can now trade for the Peach Lollipoppy Seeds from the first half of the event.
- As mentioned in the Jack's Halloween Hunt On Now! notice, we've also made adjustments to what other items can be traded for, so check with Lloid for more details.
The Halloween Packs are still available for purchase. These contain items that will help you capture more bats. For more information, check out the Halloween Packs Available Now! notice.
Spooky terrain options are also available! They'll go spectacularly with the items from Jack's Halloween Hunt!
Click Spooky Terrain Is Here! for more information!
From Sep. 28, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) to Oct. 09, 2018 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
- The schedule for this event has not changed.
- You can still complete tasks from the first half of the event during the second half.
- You can exchange Peach Lollipoppies acquired from the first half of the event for Plum Lollipoppy Seeds.
Last but not least, we've sent you a small gift to help kick-start the second half of the event. Have fun planting flowers!
Availability: From Oct. 02, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) to Oct. 09, 2018 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
Note: The gift has already been sent to your mailbox.
About Hard Tasks
- You can attempt hard tasks once you've completed all the tasks from the first half and second half of the event.
- Hard tasks have a higher difficulty than the other tasks.
- When you complete hard tasks, you will earn recolored versions of the furniture and clothing rewards from the first half and second half of the event.
Note: Hard tasks are available from when all other tasks are complete until the end of the event period, but clearing all of them will not unlock another ending cutscene, and rewards from the hard tasks will not be displayed in the Catalog.
- Furniture and clothing from this event may become available again in the future.
Posted: October 02, 2018 at 6:00 AM