Jingle's Holly Jolly Roundup On Now! (Nov. 29, 2018)
There's a new garden event going on right now!
To help you get started, there are Regal Toy Day Garden Packs available for purchase now.
For more information, tap Notices, and then tap Regal Toy Day Garden Packs Available Now!
From Nov. 29, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) to Dec. 10, 2018 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
- This event is divided into two halves.
- The second half of the event will start on Dec. 03, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC)
- You can exchange Red Poinsettias acquired from the first half of the event for Blue-Poinsettia Seeds in the second half of the event.
- You can attempt hard tasks once you've completed all the tasks from the first half and second half of the event.
- Hard tasks have a higher difficulty than the other tasks.
- When you complete hard tasks, you will earn recolored versions of the furniture and clothing rewards from the first half and second half of the event.
Notes: Hard tasks are available from when all other tasks are complete until the end of the event period, but clearing all of them will not unlock another ending cutscene. Additionally, rewards from the hard tasks will not be displayed in the Catalog.
- You can still collect rewards from the first half of the event during the second half.
- Limited-time furniture and clothing may become available again in the future.
- The bell ornaments are items required to complete Toy Day Goals during the Toy Day Decor seasonal event.
- If you have Jingle's Holiday Balloon (available in early December) placed in your campsite, Jingle may sometimes leave his spot next to the garden entrance.
Posted: November 29, 2018 at 6:00 AM