Katie's Time Out On Now! (Mar. 29, 2019)
There's a new garden event going on right now!
Katie has arrived...definitely on purpose! Collect sakuraflies swooping in to have a taste of moss blossoms in your garden. Bring as many sakuraflies you can to Katie to make her spring sweeter!
Complete requests to earn rewards like furniture and the event material, Sakurapop, which is used to clear A Blooming Announcement! Goals during the seasonal event.
Don't forget to drop by Happy Homeroom if you want to try out the event classes for this event!
Note: The availability periods for both this event and the event classes associated with it are the same.
To help you get started, there are Garden Growth Packs available for purchase now.
For more information, tap Notices, and then tap
From Mar. 29, 2019 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) to Apr. 09, 2019 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
- This event is divided into two halves.
- The second half of the event will start on Apr. 02, 2019 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC)
- You can exchange Yellow Moss Blossoms acquired from the first half of the event for P.-Moss-Blossom Seeds in the second half of the event.
- You can share rare creatures in batches during this event.
- You can attempt hard tasks once you've completed all the tasks from the first half and second half of the event.
- Hard tasks have a higher difficulty than the other tasks.
- When you complete hard tasks, you will earn recolored versions of the furniture and clothing rewards from the first half and second half of the event.
Note: Hard tasks are available from when all other tasks are complete until the end of the event period, but clearing all of them will not unlock another ending cutscene. Additionally, rewards from the hard tasks will not be displayed in the Catalog.
- You can still collect rewards from the first half of the event during the second half.
- Limited-time furniture and clothing may become available again in the future.
- The Sakurapops are items required to complete A Blooming Announcement! seasonal event goals.
Posted: March 29, 2019 at 6:00 AM