Limited-Time Gift Available! (Oct. 12, 2018)
Save up your My Nintendo points and exchange them for gifts!
What Is My Nintendo?
My Nintendo is a convenient service that you can use if you've linked the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp game with your Nintendo Account. You can build up points by completing camper requests and other missions.
Points you acquire can be exchanged for My Nintendo–exclusive gifts like OK Motors Jacket!
To create or link a Nintendo Account, select My Nintendo under More, then select Create/Link Nintendo Account. You can earn 50 Leaf Tickets without spending points just by linking your account. What's more, [Limited-Time] 20 Leaf Tickets are also available, so don't miss this opportunity!
- You can exchange points within My Nintendo for [Limited-Time] 20 Leaf Tickets from Oct. 12, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) to Oct. 23, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC)
- You must exchange 300 points to get [Limited-Time] 20 Leaf Tickets.
- You may only exchange points for [Limited-Time] 20 Leaf Tickets once.
Use My Nintendo to make your camp life even better!
- To use My Nintendo, you must link a Nintendo Account to Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp.
- A Nintendo Account is an account required when using Nintendo's services. Creating an account is free.
- For more information about Nintendo Accounts and the rules for points, see the [My Nintendo] FAQ.
- Gifts exchanged in My Nintendo will be delivered to your mailbox. They will be available for 30 days after the exchange.
- Users who have already linked a Nintendo Account can still do an exchange for 50 Leaf Tickets or [Limited-Time] 20 Leaf Tickets.
- My Nintendo points are separate from the stamp cards that are stamped when you purchase fortune cookies.
Posted: October 12, 2018 at 6:00 AM