Maintenance Complete (Feb. 13, 2018)
Thank you for playing the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp game!
The maintenance that began on Feb 13, 2018 at 4:00 p.m. (UTC) is now complete.
The maintenance included the following updates:
- New features added.
- ※ For more details, please check the update notice.
- We addressed the issue where the correct amount of friend powder was not received when playing in the garden.
- We addressed the issue where new animals were not added to contacts when leveling up.
- We addressed the issue where friends' help cannot be requested in Shovelstrike Quarry after a new day starts.
- We addressed the issue where items for sale at Market Place were not being updated.
- We addressed the issue where visitors were displayed in the wrong order.
- We addressed other minor issues.
- It is now possible to see whether a friend's garden needs watering or is available for sharing on the Visit Friend screen.
- We have made a few other minor adjustments.
Thank you for your patience. We have a little something for you as a gift!
- ※ Availability:
From Feb. 14, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) to March 14, 2018 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
Note: The gift must be collected from your mailbox during this time period.
We hope you continue to enjoy Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp!
Posted: February 13, 2018 at 6:00 PM