As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
New Cookie Available! (Jul. 18, 2018)
A new type of fortune cookie is now in stock at the Fortune Cookie Shop!
Introducing Bluebear's Party Cookie!
This cookie is packed full of ice-cold, fancy ice-cream furniture and clothing!
The featured furniture item is the
Invite your animal friends to surround themselves with ice cream at your campsite!
■ Furniture in Bluebear's Party Cookie:
- Giant Ice-Cream Sundae
- Ice-Cream-Truck Shelf
- Ice-Cream-Cookie Sofa
- Ice-Cream Swirl Table
- Deluxe Ice-Cream Cup
- Triple-Scoop-Cone Lamp
- Ice-Cream Balloon Fence
■ Clothing in Bluebear's Party Cookie:
Order Five and Earn More
You can get five Bluebear's party cookies at once when you choose to Order 5!
When you choose Order 1, you only earn one stamp, but if you choose Order 5, you will earn five stamps plus one bonus stamp, for a total of six stamps. Earn more stamps by ordering in bulk!
From July 18, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) to Sep. 16, 2018 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
- Fortune cookies available in the shop are random, and the selection rotates daily.
- Fortune cookies on rotation can be acquired with Bells.
- There is a limit to how many fortune cookies can be acquired with Bells each day.
- Items contained in each fortune cookie vary. Each item is awarded randomly based on a fixed percentage that can be checked beforehand.
- When opening a fortune cookie, it is possible to get an item you already received from a previous fortune cookie.
- The item contained in each fortune cookie is randomly determined before you open it. Therefore, closing the app while opening the cookie won't affect which item you receive.
- When you get a fortune cookie from an animal, the item it contains is determined immediately and will not change, no matter how long the fortune cookie remains in your inventory.
- If your inventory is full, the item from your cookie will be sent to your mailbox and will be saved for a maximum of 30 days from when the cookie was opened. You will need to collect the item from your mailbox within that time, or the item will be lost.
- Some fortune cookies can be obtained with Leaf Tickets any number of times.
- Some fortune cookies are available for a limited time.
- Items obtainable via fortune cookies may become available again in the future.
- Stamps are only awarded when fortune cookies are obtained with Leaf Tickets.
- You will earn one stamp for your stamp card each time you select Order 1. If you order in bulk by selecting Order 5, you will earn an additional bonus stamp, for a total of six stamps. However, if you select Order 1 five times, you will only earn five stamps.
- The number of stamps you earn for ordering cookies may change for future events or campaigns.
- The number of full stamp cards required to trade for each item varies.
- The trading period varies for each item that can be acquired with stamp cards.
Posted: July 18, 2018 at 6:00 AM