Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
New Cookie Available! (Sep. 03, 2018)
A new type of fortune cookie is now in stock at the Fortune Cookie Shop!
Introducing Tia’s Rosewater Cookie!
It's packed full of gorgeous furniture and clothing that look like they came from a castle! How'd you like to lounge around in an extravagant room filled with lovely furniture, pretending to be royalty?
The featured furniture item is the Grandiose Bath!
Tia and Francine are enjoying the bath's fragrance when Hamlet comes in to crash the party...
■ Furniture in Tia’s Rosewater Cookie:
- Grandiose Bath
- Grandiose Canopy Bed
- Grandiose Vanity
- Grandiose Candelabra
- Grandiose Screen
- Grandiose Chair
- Grandiose Rug
■ Clothing in Tia’s Rosewater Cookie:
Order Five and Earn More
You can get five Tia’s rosewater cookies at once when you choose to Order 5!
When you choose Order 1, you only earn one stamp, but if you choose Order 5, you will earn five stamps plus one bonus stamp, for a total of six stamps. Earn more stamps by ordering in bulk!
From Sep. 03, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) to Dec. 02, 2018 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
- Fortune cookies available in the shop are random, and the selection rotates daily.
- Fortune cookies on rotation can be acquired with Bells.
- There is a limit to how many fortune cookies can be acquired with Bells each day.
- Fortune cookies on rotation are swapped out every day at 3:00 p.m. (UTC)
- When you buy a fortune cookie on rotation, it becomes sold out.
- Items contained in each fortune cookie vary. Each item is awarded randomly based on a fixed percentage that can be checked beforehand.
- When opening a fortune cookie, it is possible to get an item you already received from a previous fortune cookie.
- The item contained in each fortune cookie is randomly determined before you open it. Therefore, closing the app while opening the cookie won't affect which item you receive.
- When you get a fortune cookie from an animal, the item it contains is determined immediately and will not change, no matter how long the fortune cookie remains in your inventory.
- If your inventory is full, the item from your cookie will be sent to your mailbox and will be saved for a maximum of 30 days from when the cookie was opened. You will need to collect the item from your mailbox within that time, or the item will be lost.
- Some fortune cookies can be obtained with Leaf Tickets any number of times.
- Some fortune cookies are available for a limited time.
- Items obtainable via fortune cookies may become available again in the future.
- Stamps are only awarded when fortune cookies are obtained with Leaf Tickets.
- You will earn one stamp for your stamp card each time you select Order 1. If you order in bulk by selecting Order 5, you will earn an additional bonus stamp, for a total of six stamps. However, if you select Order 1 five times, you will only earn five stamps.
- The number of stamps you earn for ordering cookies may change for future events.
- The number of full stamp cards required to trade for each item varies.
- The trading period varies for each item that can be acquired with stamp cards.
Posted: September 03, 2018 at 6:00 AM