Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
New Fortune Cookie Available! (May 16, 2019)
A new type of fortune cookie is now in stock at the Fortune Cookie Shop!
Introducing Apollo's Cinema Cookie!
Transform your campsite or cabin into a movie theater! Grab some popcorn and your pals to watch the latest and greatest blockbuster hits!
Don't forget to drop by Happy Homeroom if you want to try out the event classes for this cookie!
Note: The availability period for both the fortune cookie and the event classes associated with it is the same.
The featured furniture item is the Classic Cinema Screen!
The star of our feature film is... Apollo.
Don't miss Apollo in his big-screen debut.
Note: Items from Apollo's cinema cookie do not unlock a Scrapbook Memory.
Note: Depending on your camper size, you may not be able to place the classic cinema screen.
■ Items in Apollo's Cinema Cookie:
- Classic Cinema Screen
- Cinema Concession Stand
- Cinema Ticket Booth
- Soundproof Cinema Wall
- Film-Noir Movie Poster
- Sci-Fi Film Poster
- Popcorn Cinema Seat
- Soda Cinema Seat
Order Five and Earn More
You can get five Apollo's Cinema Cookies at once when you choose to Order 5!
When you choose Order 1, you only earn one stamp, but if you choose Order 5, you will earn five stamps plus one bonus stamp, for a total of six stamps. You can earn more stamps by ordering in bulk!
From May 16, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) to Aug. 14, 2018 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
- Fortune cookies available in the shop are random, and the selection rotates daily.
- Fortune cookies on rotation can be acquired with Bells.
- There is a limit to how many fortune cookies can be acquired with Bells each day.
- Fortune cookies on rotation are swapped out every day at 3:00 p.m.
- When you buy a fortune cookie on rotation, it becomes sold out.
- Items contained in each fortune cookie vary. Each item is awarded randomly based on a fixed percentage that can be checked beforehand.
- When opening a fortune cookie, it is possible to get an item you already received from a previous fortune cookie.
- The item contained in each fortune cookie is randomly determined before you open it. Therefore, closing the app while opening the cookie won't affect which item you receive.
- When you get a fortune cookie from an animal, the item it contains is determined immediately and will not change, no matter how long the fortune cookie remains in your inventory.
- If your inventory is full, the item from your cookie will be sent to your mailbox and will be saved for a maximum of 30 days from when the cookie was opened. You will need to collect the item from your mailbox within that time, or the item will be lost.
- Some fortune cookies can be obtained with Leaf Tickets any number of times.
- Some fortune cookies are available for a limited time.
- Items obtainable via fortune cookies may become available again in the future.
- Stamps are only awarded when fortune cookies are obtained with Leaf Tickets.
- You will earn one stamp for your stamp card each time you select Order 1. If you order in bulk by selecting Order 5, you will earn an additional bonus stamp, for a total of six stamps. However, if you select Order 1 five times, you will only earn five stamps.
- The number of stamps you earn for ordering cookies may change for future events.
- The number of full stamp cards required to trade for each item may vary.
- The trading period may vary for each item that can be acquired with stamp cards.
Posted: May 16, 2019 at 6:00 AM