Nintendo Account Link Campaign (Mar. 5, 2019)
Nintendo Account Link Campaign is on now!
There are plenty of benefits to linking your Nintendo Account to the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp game!
- You'll be able to keep your save data when changing devices.
- You'll be able to use My Nintendo features.
■ What is a Nintendo Account?
- A Nintendo Account is an account that is required for using My Nintendo and other Nintendo Account services.
Registration is free! (https://accounts.nintendo.com)
You can link your Nintendo Account by accessing the More menu and selecting My Nintendo.
And if you link now, there are limited-time goals available!
Mar. 5, 2019 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) to Apr. 22, 2019 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC).
- Link a Nintendo Account.
- Complete a request from an animal.
Check Event Goals under Isabelle's Goals for more details.
By clearing these goals, you'll also be completing My Nintendo Missions.
■ What is My Nintendo? My Nintendo is Nintendo’s reward program that allows you to earn points in all sorts of ways, from using Nintendo apps on your smart device to purchasing eligible games, or even by simply signing in to Nintendo services such as Nintendo eShop! You'll be able to redeem these points for rewards such as digital content and discounts on digital versions of games. When you link your Nintendo Account with Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, you'll be able to complete My Nintendo Missions like completing camper requests. By completing these Missions, you'll earn points!
Link your Nintendo Account to enhance your campsite experience!
- The following requests will not count towards the My Nintendo Mission "Complete X camper requests (weekly)":
- Delivering a lost item. - Changing the clothes of animals at your campsite or cabin. - Participating in conversations about choosing an animal's clothes or giving another animal a present that occur after selecting "What's the latest?" or "Let's talk."
- If you have already linked your My Nintendo account to Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, you will automatically clear the "Link a Nintendo Account" goal.
- To complete My Nintendo Missions for this game, you must link a Nintendo Account to the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp game.
- For more information about Nintendo Account and the My Nintendo reward program, visit the My Nintendo FAQs page.
- In-game rewards earned via My Nintendo will be delivered to your mailbox and can be collected up to 30 days after redemption.
- My Nintendo points are separate from fortune cookie stamp cards.
Posted: March 05, 2019 at 6:00 AM