Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Pascal's Crunchy Munchies Event On Now! (June 28, 2019)
There's a new garden event going on right now!
Pascal has come to your campsite with a hankering for some crunchy crustaceans! Catch the rare hermit crabs that gather on plumerias, and give them to Pascal to satisfy his hunger!
Complete requests to earn rewards like the event material, Seashell Clusters, which is used to clear Vacation Memory Medley Goals during the seasonal event, and some summery furniture items that will make your campsite feel like a seaside resort!
This time, hard tasks will also include catching rare creatures from the first half of the event.
Note: You can attempt hard tasks once you've completed all the tasks from the first half and second half of the event.
Don't forget to drop by Happy Homeroom if you want to try out the event classes for this event!
Note: The availability periods for both the event and the event classes associated with it are the same.
To help you get started, there are Garden Growth Packs available for purchase now.
For more information, check out the link below:
From June 28, 2019 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) to July 8, 2019 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
- This event is divided into two halves.
- The second half of the event will start on July 02, 2019 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC)
- You can exchange potted yellow plumeria acquired from the first half of the event for red plumeria seeds in the second half of the event.
- You can share rare creatures in batches during this event.
- You can attempt hard tasks once you've completed all the tasks from the first half and second half of the event.
- Hard tasks have a higher difficulty than the other tasks.
- When you complete hard tasks, you will earn recolored versions of the furniture and clothing rewards from the first half and second half of the event.
Note: Hard tasks are available from when all other tasks are complete until the end of the event period, but clearing all of them will not unlock another ending cutscene. Additionally, rewards from the hard tasks will not be displayed in the Catalog.
- You can still collect rewards from the first half of the event during the second half.
- Limited-time items may become available again in the future.
Posted: June 28, 2019 at 6:00 AM