Redd's Summer Festival Second Half! (Aug. 08, 2018)
The second half of Redd’s Summer Festival event is on now!
You'll find new flowers and new tasks, so be sure to check it out. Keep on helping Redd collect special creatures known as flickerflies to unlock even more rewards!
In addition, the Fireworks Sky terrain is also available! It'll go spectacularly with the items from Redd's Summer Festival!
Click here for more information!
Make your campsite as exciting as possible!
The Summer Festival Packs are still available for purchase—they contain items that will help you capture more flickerflies. For more information, check out the Summer Festival Pack Now Available notice.
From Aug. 03, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) to Aug 13, 2018 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
- The schedule for this event has not changed.
- You can still complete tasks from the first half of the event during the second half.
- Furniture and clothing from this event may become available again in the future.
- You can exchange Yellow Irises acquired from the first half of the event for White-Iris Seeds.
Last but not least, we've sent you a small gift to help kick-start the second half of the event. Have fun planting flowers!
Availability: From Aug. 08, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) to Aug. 13, 2018 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
Note: The gift has already been sent to your mailbox.
- If you have Redd's Mask Emporium placed in your campsite, Redd may sometimes leave his spot next to the garden entrance.
- You can order new campsite terrain by tapping the icon while in Arrange mode.
- Leaf Tickets are required to order the fireworks sky.
- The ability to customize your campsite's terrain is unlocked when you reach level 13.
- New terrain options will appear in the game on a regular basis.
Posted: August 08, 2018 at 6:00 AM