Resolution of Recent Issues (Mar. 29, 2018)
Thank you for playing the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp game!
The following issues have now been resolved.
- The issue where the game crashes when you leave the round spring flower bed in the campsite and then hold an unveiling party to show off the new amenity has been fixed.
- The issue where players are occasionally able to carry more than the maximum number of Collected Items has been fixed.
- The issue where completing a Chip Challenge displays an unnecessary challenge-completion icon has been fixed.
- The issue where the surgeonfish tank, the clown fish tank and the barred knifejaw tank display overlapping with other furniture items has been fixed.
- ※ In the event that the issue persists even after the update, please put away the affected furniture items once, and then place them again.
In addition, we noticed the following issue for the First Fishing Tourney that took place between Mar. 15, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) and Mar. 20, 2018 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
- There was an issue where the tourney fish did not appear for the remainder of the 3-hour tourney if the player caught a fish while the fish were being updated (update takes around 10 minutes).
Thank you for your patience. Please enjoy the following gift!
From Mar. 29, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) until Apr. 29, 2018 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
- ※ The gift must be collected from your mailbox during this time period.
We hope you continue to enjoy Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp!
Posted: March 29, 2018 at 6:00 AM