Splatoon 2 Cookie Packs Available Now! (Sep. 13, 2018)
To celebrate the arrival of the Inkling's splatted cookie, you can now purchase Splatoon 2 Cookie Packs! This time, the bonus item in these packs is the Inkling's Splatted Cookie!
Splatoon 2 Cookie Pack S
Splatoon 2 Cookie Pack L
From Sep. 13, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) to Oct. 11, 2018 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
Note: You can check the availability by selecting the Leaf Tickets icon from the More menu.
How to Buy
You can buy these packs by selecting the Leaf Tickets icon from the More menu.
How to Use
The cookies will be sent to your mailbox. Once you collect them from your mailbox, tap Items, then the ... tab, and then the fortune-cookie icon, and you can select a fortune cookie to eat.
- You can check the rates of appearance for each item that you can get in the Inkling's splatted cookie at the Fortune Cookie Shop.
- There may be other packs with different content sold as well.
- When you get a fortune cookie from your mailbox, the item it contains is determined immediately and will not change, no matter how long the fortune cookie remains in your inventory.
- If your inventory is full, the item from your cookie will be sent to your mailbox and will be saved for a maximum of 30 days from when the cookie was opened. You will need to collect the item from your mailbox within that time, or the item will be lost.
- Eating cookies acquired as bonus items from purchasing the Splatoon 2 Cookie Packs will not earn stamps.
Check out the Splatoon 2 event notice for more details!
Posted: September 13, 2018 at 6:00 AM