Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Super Mario Crossover Event - Round 2 On Now! (Mar. 21, 2018)
The Super Mario Crossover Event Round 2 begins today!
There are new furniture and clothing items to craft. ♪
During this event, you can get 1-Up Mushrooms when you complete requests for animals! Collect enough, and you can craft limited-time furniture and clothing! And don't forget about the Super Star, which you can get only with Leaf Tickets! ♪
Round 2: From Mar. 21, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) to Apr. 10, 2018 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
Round 3: From Mar. 31, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) to Apr. 10, 2018 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
- ※ There will be more types of Mushrooms available in Round 3, as well as new Timed Goals and new craftable furniture and clothing.
■Round 2 Furniture
...and many more items!
■ Round 2 Clothing
New Craft Material at the Quarry
It's also a great time to visit Shovelstrike Quarry. Right now, you can collect 1-Up Mushrooms when you mine the quarry! Collect enough, and you can craft special Super Mario Crossover furniture and clothing.
- Availability: From Mar. 21, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) to Mar. 31, 2018 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
- You can only get 1-Up Mushrooms from the quarry when the 1-Up Mushroom icon is displayed above the quarry on the map.
- You cannot get Super Mushrooms from the quarry during this period.
- This furniture and clothing cannot be crafted after the event ends.
- Event furniture and clothing that you begin crafting during the event can be collected after the event ends.
- Some of the event furniture requires Leaf Tickets.
- The Mario Rug can be crafted up to four times during the entire event.
- Limited-time furniture and clothing may become available again in the future.
- You will only be able to clear Event Challenges and claim your rewards while the event is active.
Posted: March 21, 2018 at 6:00 AM