Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Transform Your Campsite into a Spooky Halloween Night! (Oct. 06, 2018)
This time we're showing off a layout using item rewards from a fortune cookie, a garden event, and Stamp Trade!
If you combine items from Muffy's Creepy Cookie, Halloween items from the current garden event, Jack's Halloween Hunt, and gothic rose (reissue) items you can get via Stamp Trade with the spooky campsite terrain, you can change your campsite into a gothic, spooky Halloween Night!
Now's your chance to try it out!
- Muffy's Creepy Cookie is available from Oct. 01, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) to Dec. 31, 2018 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
- Jack's Halloween Hunt runs from Sep. 28, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) to Oct. 09, 2018 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
- The gothic rose (reissue) items will be available to trade from Aug. 22, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) to Nov. 01, 2018 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
- Items from Muffy's creepy cookie and Jack's Halloween Hunt may be available again in the future.
- To customize your campsite's terrain, check the menu within the Arrange mode.
- The ability to customize your campsite's terrain is unlocked when you reach level 13.
- Leaf Tickets are required to purchase Spooky Sky, Spooky (Back), Spooky (Middle), Spooky (Fore), Spooky (Fence), and Spooky Deck.
- The number of full stamp cards required to trade for each item may vary.
- The trading period may vary for each item that can be acquired with stamp cards.
- The number of stamps you earn for ordering cookies may change for future events.
Posted: October 06, 2018 at 6:00 AM