Update Announcement (Apr. 14, 2020)
Thank you for playing the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp game!
We've made some updates!
Pocket Camp Club Powers Up!
The Cookie & Depot Plan is getting a makeover! It will now be known as the Furniture & Fashion Plan and you'll be able to save up to five layouts!
New Preview Feature
We've added a Preview feature so you can try out furniture and clothing items before you craft them.
Expanded Fave Photos
You can now take Fave Photos in recreation spots and the market place.
Blathers's Treasure Trek Gets Easier
In Blathers's Treasure Trek, you'll be able to spend Bells or materials to have Blathers auto-trek through the course!
· Added New Normal Classes to Happy Homeroom.
· Adjusted the friend list design.
· Assistance from camp caretakers via the Pocket Camp Club Happy Helper Plan will now count toward goals for fulfilling animal requests.
· Increased the variety of fortune cookies available in the Furniture & Fashion Plan.
· Reduced the number of Leaf Tickets needed to "get all items using Leaf Tickets!" on some maps.
· Adjusted items obtained from animal requests and balloons that appear on the map.
· Display adjustments.
Notes on the Cookie & Depot Plan rebranding
· All benefits of the Cookie & Depot Plan prior to rebranding are still available.
· The plan price is unchanged.
Update the application to version 3.2.0 to see the updates detailed above.
· If you are unable to update:
To commemorate the update, the following gift will be sent to your mailbox.
· Leaf Ticket × 20
From 4/15/20 at 6:00 a.m. to 5/15/20 at 5:59 a.m.
We hope you continue to enjoy Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp!
Posted: April 14, 2020 at 12:00 AM