Update Announcement (Feb. 26, 2019)
Thank you for playing the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp game!
The maintenance that began on 2/27/19 at 12:00 a.m. is now complete, and the game has been updated to version 2.2.0!
Here's a quick look at the new features!
Happy Homeroom is now in session!
In Happy Homeroom classes, you'll use the furniture you have to practice your interior design skills!
Your finished designs will be judged by Lottie and others. If you pass Happy Homeroom classes, your HH Rank will increase!
- Happy Homeroom is available starting at level 6.
- In order to take a Happy Homeroom class, you need HH Vouchers.
- Your stock of HH Vouchers replenishes over time.
- The HH material can be used to make Golden Series furniture.
- Golden Series furniture can be crafted after reaching Amateur Rank 1 in Happy Homeroom.
Goals Made Convenient!
The goals screen has now been made easier to use!
- By pressing the Collect All button, you can collect all rewards for completed goals all at once!
- You can now see all the pages for a particular set of goals by either tapping the arrow icon or swiping with your finger!
Visit the Fortune Cookie Shop!
By tapping the Fortune Cookie Shop icon on the map, you can go straight to the Fortune Cookie Shop!
Note: You can still visit the Fortune Cookie Shop by going to the Market Place.
- The app icon has changed.
- The design for the loading screen and title screen have changed.
- The names of the following items have changed:
- Big Bro's Hat → Mario's Hat
- Big Bro's Tee → Mario's Tee
- Li'l Bro's Hat → Luigi's Hat
- Li'l Bro's Tee → Luigi's Tee
- Big Bro's Mustache → Mario Bros. 'Stache
- Wario Hat → Wario's Hat
- Bad Bro's Stache → Wario 'Stache
- These names will change for items in your inventory as well.
- Items featured in previous events are included.
- The themes of some furniture have changed. For more on which furniture items have changed themes and what they changed to, check the link below for details.
- Theme Changes Coming in the Next Update (Feb. 26, 2019) for more information.
- Other screen display changes.
The following issues have been resolved:
- From 2/25/19 at 6:00 a.m. to 2/27/19 at 12:00 a.m., when you preview the terrain of your campsite, the winter design would be featured instead of spring.
- In English and French only, when a player shared rare creatures with another player, the notification that appeared in the Visitors tab read as if they only shared one rare creature, regardless of how many were actually shared.
As a thank-you for your patience during the maintenance period for this update, please enjoy the following gift!
Availability: From 2/27/19 at 6:00 a.m. to 3/27/19 at 5:59 a.m.
Note: The gift must be collected from your mailbox during this availability period.
We hope you continue to enjoy the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp game!
Posted: February 26, 2019 at 1:00 AM