Update Announcement (Jul. 09, 2019)
Thank you for playing the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp game!
The maintenance that began on Jul. 9, 2019 at 4:00 a.m. (UTC) is now complete, and the game has been updated to version 2.5.0. Here's a quick look at the new features!
- 1 Happy Homeroom
- 2 Bundling Snacks
- 3 Market Box Improvements
- 4 Favorite Items
- 5 Item Terminology Adjustments
- 6 Changes to Item Sales Prices
- 7 Shoverstrike Quarry Updates
- 8 Additional Changes
Test your interior design skills at Happy Homeroom!
We've added new normal classes all the way through class 11-8!
Note: Normal Classes are not available as Free Classes.
Tap here for information on Happy Homeroom.
- Happy Homeroom is available starting at level 6.
- In order to take a Happy Homeroom class, you need HH Vouchers.
- Your HH Vouchers will replenish over time, even without the use of Golden HH Vouchers or Leaf Tickets.
Now it's a little easier to show your appreciation for your animal friends!
By bundling snacks, you can give multiple snacks to an animal at a time!
Market Box Improvements
We've made improvements to the functionality and appearance of Market Boxes!
■ Significant Changes
- You can now check your friends' Market Boxes from your Market Box screen.
- When you remove items for sale from your Market Box, they will be returned to your inventory.
- You can now collect your earnings all at once.
You can now register furniture and clothing as Favorite Items.
By registering items as Favorite Items, you can avoid accidentally selling them, giving them to Gulliver, or losing them. Try it out!
- Some items will automatically be registered as Favorite Items when you obtain them.
- Items that were in your inventory before this update will not be automatically registered.
Item Terminology Adjustments
The two terms "Difficulty to Obtain" (for furniture, clothing, and other items) and "Rarity" (for insects, fish, and other items) have been unified under the term "Rarity." Along with this terminology change, we will also be adjusting the ★ ratings of furniture and clothing.
■ Affected Items
Furniture and clothing with a ★ to ★★★ rating.
Note: The following items' ★ ratings will not be affected.
Note: This will not impact the attainability rate for items or the method of obtaining items.
Tap here for details on additional changes.
If the ★ rating has changed, the following three parameters will also change.
Gothic Rose Rug
Rarity will go from ★★★ to ★★.
Amount of Bells: 1570 Bellsto 700 Bells.
Rarity will go from ★ to ★★.
Amount of Bells: 160 Bellsto 700 Bells.
■ Happy Homeroom
The amount of points added to your total score may be lessened or increased.
■ Gulliver's Cargo Ship
Selected items will go from "Great!" to "Good!" whereas others will go from "Good!" to "Great!"
Changes to Item Sales Prices
Items with the same number of ★s will have the same sales price, and you will receive more Bells when you sell them.
Tap here for details regarding these changes.
■ Affected Items
- Items obtained from fortune cookies
- Items crafted with Leaf Tickets
- Items obtained during events
- Gifts for Everyone
■ After the update, the sales prices will be as follows:
Shoverstrike Quarry Updates
Shovelstrike Quarry has been updated.
- It is now easier to choose gyroidite as a reward during the Gyroidite Scavenger Hunt.
- The amount of times you can use Leaf Tickets to enter Shovelstrike Quarry per day has been increased to three times.
- You will now receive Friend Powder x 1 as a reward for helping your friends.
- The amount of times you can enter Shovelstrike Quarry per day will reset at 6:00 a.m.
- You can receive rewards for helping up to ten times per day.
- The next Gyroidite Scavenger Hunt is scheduled for mid-July.
- It is now easier to unlock special episodes. As long as you have the required furniture, you do not need to invite animals in order to see special episodes.
- Until now, if you had more than the maximum allowed craft materials, seeds, or plants, the extra portion would be sent to your mailbox or automatically thrown away. Now, they will be automatically converted into Bells.
- There are three new king-sized fish that you can catch.
- We have adjusted the appearance rates of some fish and insects.
- We have adjusted some catch rates for throw nets and honey. For details, please check the catch rates under Details before using throw nets or honey.
- Other adjustments.
Thank you for your patience during the maintenance period for this update. Please enjoy the following gift!
We hope you continue to enjoy Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp!
Posted: July 09, 2019 at 6:00 AM