Update Announcement (May 29, 2019)
Thank you for playing the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp game!
The maintenance that began on May 29, 2019 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) is now complete, and the game has been updated to version 2.4.0. Here's a quick look at the new features!
Test your interior design skills at Happy Homeroom!
We've added new normal classes all the way through class 10-8!
Check 'em out!
- Happy Homeroom is available starting at level 6.
- In order to take a Happy Homeroom class, you need HH Vouchers.
- HH Vouchers replenish over a period of time. You can also use Golden HH Vouchers or Leaf Tickets to replenish your HH Vouchers.
Shovelstrike Quarry has been revamped!
- The items you can collect will now change every 12 hours rather than every 3 hours.
- We have increased the number of items you collect per visit.
- We have added sparkle stones to the list of items you can collect.
They'll be very rare, so be sure to check in often!
Previously, seasonal event items would be converted automatically into bells after the event concluded. Now, items needed to complete seasonal event goals will remain in your inventory after the event! To find them, check your inventory's "..." section in the menu.
You'll also be able to sell your seasonal event materials right from your inventory!
Selling your seasonal event items during a seasonal event will not count against your progress toward seasonal event goals.
Max Inventory Increased!
We've increased the number of furniture pieces and clothing you can have from 3,000 to 4,000.
Map Icons Changed!
We've changed the icons for some of the maps you use in Blathers's Treasure Trek!
- We have implemented measures regarding the issue in which the game crashes frequently on some devices.
- Other display changes.
Thank you for your patience during the maintenance period for this update. Please enjoy the following gift!
Availability: From after the maintenance period starting on May 29, 2019 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) to Jun. 29, 2019 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC) Note: The gift must be collected from your mailbox during this time period.
We hope you continue to enjoy Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp!
Posted: May 29, 2019 at 6:00 AM