Update Announcement (Nov. 28, 2018)
Thank you for playing the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp game!
The maintenance that began on Nov. 28, 2018 at 4:00 a.m. (UTC) is now complete, and the game has been updated to version 2.0.0!
Here's a quick look at the new features!
Introducing the Cabin!
The cabin has been added to the map! This is a room that you can decorate with furniture, much like you do with the campsite.
You can even invite your favorite animals to come hang out at your cabin! You can use wallpaper and flooring to customize your room.
Note: You can use the cabin when you reach level 15.
Picture-Perfect Friend List
You can now register a photo you took within Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp as your Fave Photo in your Friend List! Furthermore, you can now give Kudos and help your friends in Shovelstrike Quarry from your Friend List!
■ You can now:
- Register a Fave Photo to the Friend List
- Give Kudos or Help in Shovelstrike Quarry from the Friend List
- Buy Market Box items from the Player Information page
- Check how many Kudos a player has received from the My Information and Player Information pages
- You can view the My Information and Player Information pages by tapping on Details from the Friend List.
- You can only view exact numbers for the Kudos you have received.
- Only an approximation of the number of Kudos your friends have received is displayed.
- All Kudos received after Nov. 28, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) have been counted.
- Fave Photos registered to the Friend List can be changed once every 24 hours.
- You can choose whether to make your Fave Photo public or private.
The new and improved picture-perfect Friend List is available now!
Note: With this update, has been moved to the bottom of the menu on the right of the screen, under .
- The maximum capacity for furniture and clothing items have each been increased from 2,000 to 3,000.
- The maximum capacity for Collected Items has been increased by 50.
- You can use Leaf Tickets to increase your Collected Items inventory space by a maximum of 200.
- If you have multiple special furniture items in your campsite or cabin, like K.K. Slider's chair, up to four special animals can now visit at once, instead of just one. Two or more of the same animal cannot visit at once.
- You can now skip various animations. Animations that can be skipped will have a "Skip" check box displayed on the pop-up window. You can turn animation skipping on or off by tapping the check box.
- You can now level up amenities from the Craft menu even if they aren't currently placed in your campsite.
- We made adjustments to some of the special animal dialogue that displays when special furniture is placed in your campsite or cabin.
- All lamp-type furniture placed in your campsite, camper, or cabin will turn on at the same time.
- We made adjustments to some of the Goals.
We are currently aware of the following issue:
If you have placed the maximum amount of furniture or clothing in your cabin, you may be unable to change the wallpaper, flooring, or rug.
Note: You will be able to change the wallpaper, flooring, or rug if you put away one piece of furniture or clothing.
An issue related to the on-screen display has been fixed.
Thank you for your patience during the maintenance period for this update. Please enjoy the following gift!
Availability: From Nov. 28, 2018 at 4:00 a.m. (UTC) to Dec. 28, 2018 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
Note: The gift must be collected from your mailbox during this availability period.
We hope you continue to enjoy Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp!
Posted: November 28, 2018 at 6:00 AM