Update Announcement (Oct. 11, 2018)
Thank you for playing the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp game!
Version 1.9.0 has been released! Below you'll find info on the new features included in the update.
If you experience problems updating, click here.
Sky Viewing Mode
If you tap the sky while in the campsite, you can look up at the sky. While viewing the sky, the icons on the top of the screen and the menu at the bottom of the screen will not be displayed. You can tap the screen again while viewing the sky to return to your normal perspective.
Adjustments to Goals Display
You can now choose whether you want recommended goals or your goal progress to be displayed by choosing ON or OFF. You can adjust this setting by tapping More, then Settings, and then Goals.
Special Requests Progress
There are now icons that will show the progress of Special Requests in the Contacts list. Your progress will be indicated with the following icons.
- Your items are now automatically sorted by type in the Collected Items screen and the screen where you decide which items to sell in your Market Box.
- When selling items or craft materials, you can now increase or decrease the amount more quickly by tapping and holding -/+.
- Your Player ID will now display on the startup screen and the title screen, which can be used when contacting Customer Support.
The following issue has been fixed.
- On the trading page for Tia’s Rosewater Cookie under Stamp Trade within the Fortune Cookie Shop, the incorrect trading period is displayed for grandiose bath.
- (Incorrect trading period) Sep. 3, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) to Oct. 11, 2018 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
- (Correct trading period) Sep. 3, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) to Dec. 02, 2018 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
The correct trading period should be displayed in this version.
We hope you continue to enjoy Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp!
Posted: October 11, 2018 at 9:00 AM