Update Coming Soon Changes to Android Version (Oct. 25, 2018)
Thank you for playing the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp game!
We are currently planning an update for the end of November, and there will be some changes made to the Android version of the game.
Nov. 28, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC)
Compatible Devices After Update
- Android OS4.4 or higher
- RAM 1.5 GB or more
If you are planning to change your smart phone or tablet, you can continue playing with the same save data if you link your Nintendo Account with Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp.
■How to Link Your Nintendo Account
You can link your Nintendo Account by tapping Settings from the title screen or the More menu, and then tapping Link Nintendo Account. After linking Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp with your Nintendo Account on your old device, once you open Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp on your new device for the first time, please select Link Nintendo Account.
- If you've already linked a Nintendo Account, then the "Link Nintendo Account" option will not display on the title screen.
- If you've already linked a Nintendo Account, Nintendo Account Management will be displayed in Settings via the More menu.
- If you choose "Unlink Account/Delete Save Data" from the Nintendo Account Management screen, your save data will be deleted and will not be recoverable.
- Leaf Tickets acquired or purchased on non-Android operating systems are not compatible with each other and cannot be used.
- For more details about your device, please visit your device maker's official website.
- It's possible that content will change on the date of the update.
We hope you continue to enjoy Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp!
Posted: October 25, 2018 at 6:00 AM